program & prices
Ithaca is fairly mountainous, so climbing is unavoidable, but also strenuous. In order not to tire too quickly we walk at an easy pace with regular breaks. That way you can also take in the environment more easily. The only fixed point is the starting time, for the rest we're unhurried.
- A walk can be booked on any day of the week.
- Minimum number of participants: 4
- Starting time: usually 9 am. Depending on weather conditions this may change.
- Walking hours do not include stops.
- Wear sturdy shoes with thick soles.
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, suncream) is advisable.
- A large bottle of water is essential.
- We guard your safety but you walk at your own risk.
- Transport to/from starting point is not included, but can be arranged.
- Price: 20 euro per person, except Homer's walk: 15 euro per person.
- Discount for large groups (over 10 people).
[ continued on next page >>>